Saturday, January 26, 2008

Help I'm Sinking

I am feeling like I am sinking today. My faith is really being tested in the last little while. I am reaching out to hold on to something or someone and it seems like there isn't anything or anyone to hold onto. I know God is in all this but I just feel like this is a test. My life seems like it is such a mess right now. Life sends us some real trials sometimes. I feel like the lions are closing in for the kill in this den. Why do I have to go through this I wonder? I feel like it is all for growth but it seems like it is too hard to keep afloat.

I feel like trusting is hard enough for me but to trust in this is asking alot. I guess the only thing to do is look backwards. How did God get me through other trials I have gone through? There is a pattern here and I just got to figure it all out. I know there are people in other parts of the world getting tested too. I wished I could talk to some of these people right now. I know God can provide for me but I just don't know how He is going to do it. I guess for today, all I can do is reach and hope He grabs my arm and pulls me through. He has done it in the past and I know He will do it now.

No comments: